Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cissi64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 09:49 AM
    Caps lock problems
    Hi
    I wonder what has happened , when I click on the caps lock to get a large charakter , it al goes gray and then come back again. It is not so easy to explain since I can't the terms in english. But it is like the hole page goes grey and then comes back again. Or I can take the mouse and point on things I want to come back.
    I have AVG virus program , can it be a virus ?
    It doesn't show that when AVG search. I also have a spyware program.
    What can I do to make it OK again ?

Thanks for al who tries to help :0)
    Cissi
    dexter477 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 03:54 PM
    The problem can come from one of two thing either there is a glitch in your programing i.e. the word processor used

Option two is a graphics driver failer reinstall it

Option 3 is there is a ram or cpu fault

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mpg-caps [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of MPG-caps and do they work?

Is it an air lock? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a leaking isolator valve that is connected to my bath hot water tap, so I decided to change it. I turned-off the cold water mains and opened the hot water taps in the bathroom and kitchen to drain the system. I have the cold water tanks in the loft and the hot water cylinder in the bathroom....

Sellect all/caps locked/cut n paste issues windows xp [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got this lap top and I notice (maybe because I am accidentally touching a wrong key that all of a sudden the only parts of a paragraph more or less then I wanted become highlighted when I want to cut and paste. Another thing that happens is that the caps all get locked in this strange...

Air lock? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pumping water half a mile through 22mm pipework at mains pressure over a hill 20ft high and it then drops 60ft where the water comes out in at varying pressures and occasionally stops for a few seconds. Could this be caused by air trapped in the pipe at the top of the hill? The water runs...

Caps Lock Problem [ 12 Answers ]

Hiya All When I use the Caps Lock key, for a split second my screen goes black with the text in white, works OK after. Any ideas please. David.

View more questions Search