Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willisons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 05:15 AM
    Romantic Future
    Hi! My name is Sarah (20.01.84).
    I am a young, single & attractive girl.
    I haven't had a partner in what seems like forever and am getting quite lonely. :-[
    Can anyone tell me what lies ahead?

Thanks in advance.
    kumquat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 10:18 AM
    Romantic Future
    Be patient. I hate to sound cliché but good things come to those who wait and you know what, when you least expect it, you can expect it. I get two-three weeks... you will discover an new love interest. Someone is closer than you think, just very shy. Stay positive and enjoy your life... down time is always a great time to do something creative like writing, as well. Let me know what happens and good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Gestures [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for romantic gestures? My fiancée and I have broken up, and I have racked my brain trying to think of something I could do, something that could help... and I cannot think of a single thing. Please help me out! I know I may be a little young (16-20...

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

Romantic ideas [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all. OK well my mom and dad are taking a cruise for their 15years togeather. And I was just wondering. Is there any good ideas teens can do for their loved ones that's romantic and within the teenage price range.

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Future [ 1 Answers ]

What has future in store for me... I want to know.. My date of birth is 10.07.1974... plz help me

View more questions Search