Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peteyk Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Balcony collapsing?
    So the second story balcony is collapsing and I was wondering how to go about fixing it? There's also a light fixture in the middle of it.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 18, 2010, 04:04 PM

It may take more information to help you. What is it made of? Cement, wood, something else? Is there support under it or is it suspended from the home.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 18, 2010, 07:26 PM

Posta picture and also tell us where you live. There are too many types of balconey's to answer this blind.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 06:00 AM

Where you live is important. THere are strict codes that apply and require inspections in many if not most places in the USA. This may or may not require someone familiar with local codes to replace/repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collapsing - Expanding Navigation List [ 15 Answers ]

Check out the menu on the left here: Welcome to K.Y.P.S.A.H. Pet Services! Keeping Your Pet Safe and Happy! Click on one of the Items, and you'll see the list expand under it. Can I do that without CSS? Yep, I confess: I don't know CSS. Whip me! Can it be done with html? Thanks!

Old Brick collapsing drain line [ 1 Answers ]

My mother’s home was built in the 1850 and originally have all the plumbing in the house over the years running down to an open sewer in the back of the yard down a hill. This such as the sink, washer, etc all drained down there. In the late seventy the washer and sink was set up to drain...

Collapsing answers in list of questions. [ 16 Answers ]

See this example: http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/ It is nearly exactly what I want to do - except that in this example, many of the questions open up to a 3rd "level". I want to make a FAQ page just like it. I'm playing with some similar ideas ...

View more questions Search