Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mad007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 05:43 AM
    Help with a riddle
    I am like the summer yet I do partake in winter.
    The sky is the limit.
    And the ocean my strongest sign
    Time runs slowly yet ineviteibly it goes like a bullet when I need time the most .
    What am I
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2010, 06:21 AM

Are you :- " Blue Sky " ?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2010, 06:41 AM

The Sun?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have got a riddle can any one solve it It is I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream. Can any one work it out tell me if you can

Riddle what it mean [ 7 Answers ]

Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch , you cannot feel me. Never moving, never closer. Always moving, the endless poser. What am I?

Riddle me this. [ 2 Answers ]

A boat is moored to a pier with a ladder hanging over the side and into the water. The rungs on the ladder are spaced 12 inches apart, and 4 rungs are visible above the waterline. It is 3:30 PM and the tide is rising at a rate of 5 inches per hour. How many rungs will be visible at 10:15 PM?

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

Riddle me this [ 4 Answers ]

There are 10 pails. 9 of them contain non-poisonous pills while only 1 contains poisonous pills.All of the pails and pills are of the same colour.How to differentiate the one with the poisonous pills.Non-poisonous pills each weighs 10 gram while poisonous pills each weighs 9 gram.You can only use...

View more questions Search