Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Apr 18, 2010, 12:03 AM
    Japanese movie
    So I was watching this movie today, but I don't remember the name. Its about a corporation of sorts, and they want more pollution in the planet, but there's one man that's trying to stop them, and he works with a deserter of the company called Dr. Noah. When the guy infiltrates the corporation, he wears a white mask with a funny nose. There's this other character called Jay that is one of the persons that work for the company.

It's an animated movie.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 18, 2010, 07:50 AM

Wonderful Days (2003)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's animated movie, maybe japanese? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, but I don't know much details, but what I do know is... Animated Possibly Japanese, I think it had a Japanese name? I believe it had two kids who move into a house with their family They become friends with a flying creature, who carries them on his back while he...

Animated movie, possibly japanese? [ 2 Answers ]

movie that I can barely remember anything about. I saw it when I was very young, less than six. I was born in 1988. The protagonist is a boy, I think he has dark hair and is really into music; I remember music notes appearing quite often in this movie... Maybe he wants to be a composer or...

Japanese/chinese love movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was this Japanese or Chinese movie that came out a few years ago, it is very famous. It is about a married woman who falls in love with another man(who is also married I think). They would meet in private and all that. She would bring him soup in this bag look alike container, does it ring a...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search