Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgiaowens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 10:57 AM
    ration books
    I have 2 of each war ration books 1-4 most of them still have lots
    of stamps in them. I would like to know the value of them.
    thanks... georgiaowens

I have 2 of each war ration books 1-4 .I would like to know the value of them
    as collectables.I also have world war 1 coupons of knitted clothing items
    sent to soldiers.

thanks
    Georgia owens
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 02:53 PM

I will assume this was posted under "gifted children" by error, I have moved them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contribution Margin Ration for multiple products [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me out with finding the CM ratio per unit, pretty pleeeeeeeeease? I know that CM ratio = (sales - var. costs) / sales What happens if you have say, two products. Sales of product A = $100,000 Sales of product B = $120,000 Var. costs of A = $20,000 Var. costs of B =...

Debt-to-total asset Ration [ 1 Answers ]

The King Card Company has a return-on-assets (investment) ratio of 12 percent. a. If the debt-to-total-assets ratio is 40 percent, what is the return on equity? b. If the firm had no debt, what would the return-on-equity ratio be? Total Debt to Total assets = short term debt + long term debt...

Are WWII Ration cards collectible? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of helping an elderly neighbor clean his house and pack for him moving into a senior living complex. This afternoon he and I came across a packet of WWII ration cards from 1943. They were for his Father and Mother, his younger brother, and himself. He was going to throw them...

View more questions Search