Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topcop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 07:47 AM
    93 jeep grand cherokee security system
    Is there any way to by pass the security system on a 93 jeep cherokee, I just got one and can not keep it running, the security system keeps shutting it down
    jeepman101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I have a 93 jeep grand cherokee limited and I coudnt get the alarm to shut off too. I tried everything and I read the manual and it said to put the key in the door and unlock it and it will shut off. So I did it and it did. So try that, it worked for me.
    angie1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 06:33 PM

I have a 93 jeep grand cherkee alarm is going off. I have tried unlocking the door and turning on the truck and unplugging the battery the alarm is still going off HELP ME PLEASE
    eli173 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 07:16 AM
    Try the passenger door. There's a pick box under dash drivers side pull it out.
    megunrunner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 08:56 AM
    I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee that I suspected of having a security system problem, so I pulled down the overhead console and unplugged the security wiring there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Jeep Cherokee Tailight issue [ 3 Answers ]

As of this morning I no longer have any working tail-lights or front parking lights. I do however have functional stop-lights and front blinkers so the bulbs themselves are good. I have checked all of the fuses on the fuse panel and in the engine compartment and none are blown, I have checked the...

1995 jeep grand cherokee larado [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys Rear driver side tire worn right down from the middleto the inside.Switched Tire,right side to left side.Now it seems that the right tire is doing the same ware pattern to.Again from the middle to the inside.All tires are the same Size at 35lbs,235\75\15.Removed both rear tires for...

88 Jeep Cherokee Transmission [ 2 Answers ]

My son has an 88 Jeep Cherokee, Automatic 4X4. The reverse just went out in it. Goes in to drive OK, but nothing in reverse, I assume it's the transmission. My question is how safe is it for him to drive until he can get it fixed? I believe all the parts inside the transmission are different...

Downloading Security On A New System [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently purchased new gateway computer. It came loaded with McAfee internet security and Mcafee spyware. It also came with Nortin internet security 2005, webroot spy sweeper, webroot window washer, pre-empt and ghost surf 2005. When I tried to load these in I had an internet connection...

View more questions Search