Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spcbaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 01:51 AM
    80's fantasy movie about a quest
    I had to of been 6 or 7 when I caught of glimpse of this movie. All I remember is that it's a fantasy/adventure movie made in the late 80's or early 90's. I remember one scene in particular, where raiders attach a village. An important character (one of the raiders) tries to save a woman being raped by thrusting his sword into the man, but he thrusts to far also killing the woman.

Its set in medieval times, and looks similar appearances to Monty Python's Holy Grail. Obviously not a comedy, but adventure/action/fantasy film.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Apr 18, 2010, 05:49 AM

Erik the viking, actually written by terry jones of monty python. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's fantasy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an 80's or 90's fantasy movie. A kid is in his or her bedroom and someone or something comes in through the window to take him/her. That's the beginning. The only other thing I can remember is a scene where there are reptile type monsters in a cave/lair type setting. One of the...

80's fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things about this 80's fantasy movie. It is some sort of journey. During the movie the main character comes across a man bathing in a jar of oil in the middle of the desert. Also, at the end, this main character is in a room in a tower surrounded by mirrors. Each mirror...

80's fantasy movie [ 3 Answers ]

The Movie Is With Some Mystical Creatures,there's A Short Man /friend Of Her's Who Seems To Have A Rough Hard Texture Face,the Other Character Is A Dog /fox Charater With Feathers On His Face,there's Also A White Fluffy Dog,a Girl With Balsck Long Hair.

View more questions Search