Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dougkim1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 11:17 PM
    Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac
    Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding
    187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC)
    Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation
    Of 3.9265. (a) Construct a 90 percent confidence interval for the true mean. (b) Why might
    Normality be an issue here? (c) What sample size would be needed for an error of ± 1.5 with
    98 percent confidence?
    Dougkim1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 11:20 PM

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding
    187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC)
    Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation
    Of 3.9265. (a) Construct a 90 percent confidence interval for the true mean. (b) Why might
    Normality be an issue here? (c) What sample size would be needed for an error of ± 1.5 with
    98 percent confidence?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 16, 2010, 11:22 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

Why blood pressure will not go down after taking medication? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking for four days high blood pressure meds, first was clonidine, then lisinopril and my blood pressure stays the same.

Structural difference b/w human blood & cattles blood [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the blood group, in which the structural difference between human(man ) blood and cattles (animals like... cow, goat etc.) blood.

Blood Pressure medicines and time of day taking them [ 2 Answers ]

I curently have prescriptions for high blood pressure and hypertension. I feel sleepy during the day regardless of amount of sleep the night before and feel pretty lethargic most days. My prescriptions just say " take once per day". How relevant are the following medicines to these "symptoms" and...

View more questions Search