Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fancy21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 05:29 AM
    Should I continue or not?
    Hey,

I met this guy when I was working in Seattle 2 years ago. I had a boyfriend at that time (for more than 10 yrs) but I somehow fall in for him. He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years.

The thing is, I moved back home, and moved out my boyfriend's place 6 months ago. I felt so guilty to my ex and I broke up with him. I just couldn't tell him I have someone else. I'm still recovering from this.

But on the other hand, this new guy knows that I'm waiting for him. He did nothing and he didn't break up with his girlfriend. He told me she did nothing wrong and he didn't want to hurt her. Yet he asked me to be patient and he chose to be with me. Whenever I tried to break up with him, he was as upset as me and we both couldn't sleep until I called him again and make up with him.

What does it mean? Should I continue to wait for him? I probably knew the answer... :confused:
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 05:53 AM
    He doesn't intend to leave his girfriend, you are just someone of the side for him. Don't wait for him move on.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Dec 4, 2006, 06:05 AM
    <<He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years.>>
    He does not love you, you are waiting for nothing. Let this be a lesson , do not pick guys who have girlfriends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Sorry to tell you that you have hooked up with a cheater and as you are a cheater what do you expect from this relationship? You are the chick on the side, and he is trying to keep you there so he will tell you anything that you want to hear. To keep waiting on him to dump his long time g/f is foolish and I hope you have learned a lesson about being faithful and honest. Now you have nothing and sorry that is what you deserve. Learn from this mistake and move on to a better way of doing things.
    Saintas Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 07:37 AM
    I have a word for this : you let the birds from your hand to one from fences.
    First we don't fall in love , we maybe like someone fences have feelings for somebody. True love comes with time , with respect with common interest , with faith with trust .
    And there is lust that we confound with love . Let put in that way : you will be with him, but next time when one nice guy give you attention what will you do - fall in love with him and forget about your lover by now , and so one.. Not good .
    Second , he has already a relation -he broke with the girl and stay with you-what happened next time when a nice girl occurred , He let you for this girl .
    Have you catch this?
    What have you done is bad and now you support the consequents. Is time to deeply think what you have done and learn from your mistakes.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 02:38 PM
    A couple of cheaters like you two deserve one another.
    I wish you a happy life full of lies and deceit.

Because that is all you will get... and probably give in return!

Dec 4, 2006, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fancy21
    Hey,

I met this guy when I was working in Seattle 2 years ago. I had a boyfriend at that time (for more than 10 yrs) but I somehow fall in for him. He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years.

The thing is, I moved back home, and moved out my boyfriend's place 6 months ago. I felt so guilty to my ex and I broke up with him. I just couldn't tell him I have someone else. I'm still recovering from this.
    An year and half you look in to your ex eyes and told him that you love him ? Nttt, nntt
    I think that you broke up with your ex for you not for your guilt .
    "I just couldn't tell him I have someone else". You have two someone else at the time .
    "Whenever I tried to break up with him, he was as upset as me and we both couldn't sleep until I called him again and make up with him.
    "I'l be angry too if someone try to take my toy away from me.:D

Dec 4, 2006, 03:12 PM
    Straight answer , no you should not continue. You shal not started such think!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 12.5 hp issues continue... Can anybody help? [ 11 Answers ]

I've been struggling with problems with my 12.5 b&s vertical shaft motor. It ran low on oil a while back, it never seized... but it did stop from the friction. I simply took the head off & lubed the cylinder wall with oil & worked the piston by hand via the flywheel. I put the head back on & then...

Tax Benefit Question - Should I Buy or Continue to Rent? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I'm new here and hope to get some replies. I hope this is the right place to post my tax benefit question. I'm thinking of buying my first home; the property is in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC and priced at $375,000. My total household income is about $8520 a...

Motion to Continue [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are tyring to reconcile. I have already filed a motion to continue with the court. Is there any way to get a motion for leave from court or a motion to stay to see if we can work things out without having to refile for divorce if they don't workout? Thank you for your help. ...

View more questions Search