Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scootjscott Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 06:31 AM
    What is the going price per sqft of house new construction clean up inside only
    I would like to know the bidding price for new construction cleanup on houses. This is for Michigan. This is just the inside not including ductwork. Includes everything else. I here a lot of prices from everywhere else and it just seems to low. Please help and give me and idea of what contractors are paying thank you
    hugkay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 06:53 AM
    I have been doing new construction clean up in LA. For 10 yrs. The best way is to charge by sq. ft. Going price is 26 cent oer sq ft. If they require extras done You can charge a little more on top. Best advice is to know what they want done and go from there on your price. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Figuring out a bidding price for new construction clean-up jobs. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I go about formulating a price to bid for a new construction cleanup job? Make-ready service

How much would it cost to replace the drywall in a 2800 sqft house? [ 3 Answers ]

We are thinking about gutting our house. My husband thinks it would be a great idea to rip out all of the walls and ceilings. We have foundation problems, a possible ventilation problems, definite plumbing issues. Would it be better to take down all the drywall, check the plumbing and...

Construction clean-up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm looking into doing new construction clean-up but don't quite know how to bid on such a job. What do you suggest? Thanks, mjjolley

Size furnace for 1800 sqft house [ 1 Answers ]

I have about an 1800 sqft house I have a new furnace that has 100000 input BTU and 80000 output is this enough to heat my house?

View more questions Search