Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caseylee13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 10:33 PM
    I need help finding the name of a movie I used to watch a long time ago.
    OK so this is a long shot but I used to watch this movie a long time ago and I cannot remember the name. All I can remember is that its about a little girl and she doesn't like her name (I think its Ira but I'm not sure) and I believe the movie starts with her playing with little toy soldiers. I'm pretty sure that in the movie she has a fort made of haybales but again, I really have no idea. If you can help at all please please do, this is really driving me crazy. Thanks.
    phelpsfan08 Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2010, 07:54 AM

Friendship's Field - I used to love this movie as a kid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from a long time ago.can't remember name! [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw this kids movie when I was little, so it's pretty old. I don't remember the name of it or the main plot or any names... But I do remember a lot of it, so if anyone knows the title of this movie PLEASE tell me it! It's driving me crazy! I tried imdb.com but couldn't find it through...

Looking for a movie I saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 1970s that had a guy smokes a cigar that came from his gun clip after the fight and his friend would kick balls fro his shoe the movie was not adios sabata

Looking for the name of a Si-Fi action movie I once saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

The main story line was about a super sonic jetliner that was climbing in altitude and a stray missile exploded near by damaging the jetliner so it could not level out of its climb. It finally ran out of fuel just as it left the earths atmosphere. Nassa sent up a modified space shuttle to...

View more questions Search