Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NomNomNoodles Posts: 33, Reputation: 9

Apr 15, 2010, 02:13 PM
    Coaching information for the employer
    I'm completely new to this field so I'm still feeling my way around things.

Is it normal protocol to let your potential employer know your member number in your national coaching association? What about the member number of the national sports association?

I'm thinking it would be easier for him to verify my qualifications in this way but it may also be private information I'm supposed to keep to myself. To be honest, I don't mind either way but I want to do things appropriately. Which is it?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Sep 10, 2010, 06:06 PM

I would think that if your potential employer wants to know this and/or needs to know this - it will be asked of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information devulged by employer [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a company and have a delivery route (rental of uniforms ,the customers takes the same delivery every week as does all my other accounts)and my employer has put my full name on the invoice without my consent(my customers have seen me week in week out for 5 plus years)I have told them I...

Wrong employer information for garnishment [ 3 Answers ]

I have a good friend of mine who has been divorced for a few years. In December she went back to court for an increase in her child support, which she was granted. He brought his paystubs to court and they took that information for the garnishment ( I'm guessing, I don't know how the system...

HIPAA Law Regarding Former Employer Releasing Information [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently unemployed. I approached a staffing company which asked me for two supervisory references, which I provided. Upon contacting my former employer to check the references the staffing company told me my ex-supervisor was reluctant to talk to him citing a company policy against giving...

View more questions Search