Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Optimus Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Bio Claire or 55H+ products?
    Hi everyone, I'm sort of new to this forum and I'm having a hard time choosing between Bio Claire and the products of 55H+.

I want to lighten my skin to let's say something around Trey songz complexion. As of now I'm allmost the exact same complexion as Tyrese Gibson (singer, Actor) if not darker. A little darker than Trey songz would be oke I guess.

I have read through allmost every single thread, and I understand the dangers that come allong with Bio Claire. And still I have this feeling that it will be the only product that will work for me. So far 55H+ has only worked for one member on here and I don't want to be stuck with a product that doesn't work. I once used hq but that only made me darker, so that's not an option.

Wich one should I choose? Or are there any other alternatives that will have good results? :confused:

Apr 15, 2010, 06:57 AM

P.S. sorry for my english. In my country english is not the common day language.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 15, 2010, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm sort of new to this forum and I'm having a hard time choosing between Bio Claire and the products of 55H+.

I want to lighten my skin to let's say something around Trey songz complexion. As of now I'm allmost the excact same complexion as Tyrese Gibson (singer, Actor) if not darker. A little darker than Trey songz would be oke I guess.

I have read through allmost every single thread, and I understand the dangers that come allong with Bio Claire. And still I have this feeling that it will be the only product that will work for me. So far 55H+ has only worked for one member on here and I don't want to be stuck with a product that doesn't work. I once used hq but that only made me darker, so that's not an option.

Wich one should I choose? Or are there any other alternitives that will have good results? :confused:

Welcome.
    Its good that you have read through and you know about the dangers associated with Bio Claire.However,you should also know that there is nothing like the best lightening cream.What may work for x will not work for y.If people know what works for them,its because they have TRIED,EXPERIMENTED. So,I think you should give 55H+ a try.Besides,its far safer than Bio Claire.Or if you want to see some fast results first,you can try a bottle MAKARI de Suisse,(normally use it for 3weeks)then switch to something else.I don't advice using Makari for a long time becos in my case,it made me breakout a little after a while.So I use it to speed up,then switch to something else to continue gradually-and I don't break out.

Goodluck

Apr 15, 2010, 08:43 AM

Thanks for the tips Violaename!

I think I'll give those things you named a try. It's just that someone I know used bio claire for about 4 months a got such great results without any side effects or anything. That's why I have this desire to start using it no matter what the consequences are.

Apr 15, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Thanks for the tips Violaename!

I think I'll give those things you named a try. It's just that someone I know used bio claire for about 4 months a got such great results without any side effects or anything. That's why I have this desire to start using it no matter what the consequences are.
    You see... that is what I was saying.What may cause breakouts on y may not be the case with x... however,you know it is steroid based.If you are really desperate to see fast results,well... its your choice.But just don't use it for too long cause the internal damage is inevitable for A to Z.You can start of with it,then switch to something natural and continue from there.
    Good luck!
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 16, 2010, 05:45 AM

Optimus,

Please make sure that whatever you decide to try, that you are also applying some sort of sun protection and where possible avoiding too much sun exposure.This may have been one of the reasons that you saw darkening when using HQ, as sun protection is mandatory when using it.

I have to say that I would avoid Bio Claire as it causes all sorts of problems. When I used it I observed skin thinning, but others have had much more problems, dark spots, stretch marks, blackening of the skin... You may have been OK the first time you tried it but you really don't want to push your luck, especially as there are other choices as already suggested above.

Good Luck hun.

Apr 16, 2010, 01:27 PM

I wasn't planning to use bio claire on the long term but just for maybe 2 or 3 weeks and if it would change my skin color just a few shades, I would switch to something naturel and save.

It's just that over the past 5 years I've darkened so much. I was darker than trey songz (and I want to go back to that), almost the same color as jay-z. I never cared about being in the sun and I never thought that it would darken me this much. I still haven't made up my mind yet on what to order
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 16, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Bio claire definitely lighten you up very well but it does cause acne etc after using so long... I used to use bioclaire with good result I was shock how good it worked on me but than I started get acne... I had find something else that work just as good without causes acne...
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Apr 16, 2010, 10:15 PM

Please don't use the bio claire honey. You'll be happy for like 3 or 4 weeks then you'll be scarred. Just keep searching for something that isn't harmful that will work for you. You have to be patient.

Apr 17, 2010, 04:07 PM

Hmm but what if I only used it for a week or so? Let's say a maximum of 2 weeks and after that I will use something else to maintaine it.

It's just that I have to see that person I was talking about earlier (who did got results from bio claire and is absolutely fine) everyday, and everyday I have to live with the fact that it worked for that person, and I'm still same old me...

And I want to do it before the holidays come up, so that's an other issue.

Apr 17, 2010, 04:08 PM

And I haven't heard from anyone yet about the 55H+ product line. Would that be worth a try?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Apr 17, 2010, 06:08 PM

It's not worth it honey. You won't like it in the long run. I wouldn't take the risk. If even for one or two weeks. That's just my opinion. You can do what you want.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 18, 2010, 10:48 AM

We warn all the time about Bio Clair but the result is people are still using the products, then they are on here warning others!!
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 18, 2010, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    We warn all the time about Bio Clair but the end result is people are still using the products, then they are on here warning others!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel the same!
    How can people read the threads on this board and not be able to understand that even if you're desperate you have to forget bio claire :eek:
    It is not the way to go!
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 18, 2010, 03:27 PM

I have posted the secret regimen towards using Bio Claire in another thread! Please do read!

Apr 18, 2010, 04:44 PM

Newbies read the good lightening results and assume hey why not, then the bad side effects come. It's soooooooooooo not worth it!

Apr 19, 2010, 09:29 AM

Yeah I know you are right, and I'm well aware of the bad side effects. I no it's not worth taking the risk after all of the things that happened to people who did use it.

But half of the lightning products don't work for me, and wich natural working product would you recommend then? Because isn't BrownDeceit the only one who has successfully used 55H+ Criseline?

Apr 19, 2010, 10:29 PM

I use the strong bleaching cream for my knuckles... which is really good.Dont know about the lotion.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 20, 2010, 04:53 PM
    I wasnt planning to use bio claire on the long term but just for maybe 2 or 3 weeks and if it would change my skin color just a few shades, I would switch to some thing naturel and save.

It's just that over the past 5 years I've darkened so much. I was darker than trey songz (and I want to go back to that), almost the same color as jay-z. I never cared about being in the sun and I never thought that it would darken me this much. I still haven't made up my mind yet on what to order
    Using a product like bio claire may lighten you for a short time but that's why you find oyu are getting gdarker is that it doesn't work in a way that you can just lighten to desired shade and maintain without it afterwrds... it will lighten you because it is unsafe and then your skin in an attempt to heal itself will darken... my advice is leav Bio Claire alone... try using some kojic acid soaps... just to exfoliate and it actually begins to prepare your skin for other treatments because yes many products will darken you or give you dermatitis in the beginning esp skin that is a bit sensitive... and kojic acid brightens, lightens, and inhibits melanin synthesis... give it a try.. I love my kojic acid soaps esp the Papaya soap.. it lathers well and cleanses the skin well too.

Tyr that see how it goes.. it is slow.. give it a few months... anything quick is probably dangerous or a scam...

And use the 55+ I personally don't like the stuff because it smells waaaaaaay to strong and perfumy... but that's just me its not a bad smell I just don't like perfumed stuff that much... I do know that it is safe and not harsh... which is awesome

Apr 21, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    I use the strong bleaching cream for my knuckles...which is really good.Dont know about the lotion.
    Which strong bleaching cream do you use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire products : is it for Pimples or lightening? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I've heard about Bio Claire Products so want to know if is it for Pimples or Lightning.

Information about Bio Claire and other products. [ 291 Answers ]

Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic

Info about Bio Claire products? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I was just wondering if you can use all the Bio-Claire products at the same time? I asked this because I have been using the oil and soap for a while and I want to try the Bio Claire milk and I want to know if I can use that too and also if I will get lighter complexion with the milk than...

View more questions Search