Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 11:56 PM
    Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa
    Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

Check out some similar questions!

German Passport if Married to German [ 2 Answers ]

I am married to a German. I am holder of a Lebanese Passport. My Wife and I live outside Germany. Can I get the German Passport?

I'm german but live in england my husband is turkish can he get a german passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm german living in england My husband is turkish can he get a german passport Because I'm german??

Where can I get proofs that my grandfather was German --> Obtaining German Passport [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, My Grandfather was German and he escaped to New York from the Nazis around 1940. He was naturalized as a US Citizen in Feb 1945 so technically he should lose his German Citizenship, however because of Nirenberg laws he's entitled to regain his German Citizenship, hence my father and...

From South Africa Hubby to be German [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, My hubby to be is on a German passport. I am a south African living in the UK on a 2year work/travel visa. My partner is working in Afghanistan on a 3 year contract and is out of the country (uk) allot. He works 3 months on and is home for 4 Weeks. Him and I want to get married and he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.