Job
    Health
    Family

My birthday 05/05

Any information is welcomed
    kumquat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2003, 09:44 PM
    Needing Direction
    You are on the right track... relax and let God be your guide... whatever is supposed to be will be, but don't force it... your priorities are in order, perfectly... just pray, that is all you have to do and once you surrender, you are home free! And it will come and you will be blessed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

Needing help // advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So.. Im 18 now, male.. and wanting to have a more serios meaningful relationship. Problem? I've been single for a couple years now and seem to be deemed permanently single :| I'm just having no luck at all. I'm one of the few who's not just in it for a one night thing, and actually like getting...

Needing a mortgage with bad credit [ 16 Answers ]

I sold my home of 32 years in 2000 and bought a small mobile home as a temporary residence. Then I lost my income and spent all the money from the house to keep my bills current. I got into trouble with the credit card companies after I stopped paying them. I have credit card accounts in...

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

Needing an answer [ 4 Answers ]

I dated a man for 16 years and for the past 6 years, we had maintained a long distance relationship. He now says that he does not think it is going to work and I have not talked to him in 4 weeks. I was born May 12th 1953. Can you tell me my future with or without him

View more questions Search