Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommy102808 Posts: 52, Reputation: 11

Apr 14, 2010, 08:34 PM
    No period Neg. Pregnancy Test
    First of all I had a daughter by c-section in October of 08 since then I have had regular periods. My last period was Feb. 28th 2010 ending on March 5th, 2010. I have yet to have another period. 3 days ago I took a pregnancy test that showed a dark negative. I have no signs of pregnancy. I also started taking adipex the diet pills the 16th of March, I do not know if this has anything to do with a missed period but I just thought I would add that in. Thanks for any advice.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Wish we could help.

Lots of things can play into a missed period, even when you've been regular... one of those, of course, is possible pregnancy... but missing alone just isn't proof that is dependable.

And you probably know that a negative doesn't mean you aren't... it means either you aren't or that your hormone levels are too low to be detected at this time.

It's a "waiting game"... be sure to take the test first thing in the morning, when hormone levels would be most concentrated.
    Mommy102808 Posts: 52, Reputation: 11

Apr 14, 2010, 09:02 PM

Thanks for your reply. I took the test early Sunday morning and I typed in the first day of my last period in on a pregnancy calculator and it said I would be around 6 1/2 weeks. I think I will take another this weekend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative pregnancy test- still no period [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not only 2 weeks late for my period, but a couple weeks ago I had a brown discharge (did not look like dried blood) and I read somewhere that a lot of women have brown discharge at the beginning of their pregnancies! The last time I had sex with my boyfriend we used condoms and I was off birth...

No period, but negative pregnancy test [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I thought we had finally gotten pregnant and were just waiting gto test. I felt/feel pregnant, and certain things started happenign to my body. Like a constant feelign of beign drained, more frequent peeing, sore breasts once in a while (twinge in them) and off and on I would...

No period in 60 days but negative pregnancy test [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is trish and I was wondering why I have not had a period since may 16 2009 I am mostly inregular with my periods but like maybe a few days after my period is due not months I have taken two test and they moth came out negitve not sure what other problems I could have for not having a...

What else besides stress could cause a negative. Pregnancy test and a late period? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant.. My period is almost 3 weeks late The home tests are negative. I am NOT stressed more then usual. What else could cause me to miss my November period altogether and be almost 3 weeks late? SO: *No, I am not sick.

Missed period, pregnancy symptoms, negative test? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all I am new here. Just wanted your opinions; my last period started on Mar 16th (at the time I was on POP pill), then on Mar 23th ran out of the pill so stopped taking it. March 30th (day I ovulated oops) I had unprotected sex with my long term boyf but we used withdrawal method (stupid I...

View more questions Search