Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ineedsomeadvice Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2010, 06:41 AM
    Write a paper on the future of social networking
    I need to write a paper on the future of social networking. Does anyone have an interesting opinion or website on where you think social networking is headed?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2010, 07:19 PM

Its hard to say, it's a trendy business. It will follow only two guidelines:

1.) Whatever the people demand, the sites will offer...

2.) Whatever can be made profitable the sites will offer...

See how myspace evolved to be more like Facebook after that was the obvious public choice. See what types of advertisements and games are available via social networking, and who controls them. How much is based on public opinion (polls and consumer type reports) and how much is based on marketing. You will find that some advertisers have certain content requirements and bans...

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get started with social networking, but I have a checkered past. Any tips? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for work. I see the benefits of social networking sites. But though I have a pretty decent work history and a great education, I have a checkered past - slow credit and a rap sheet. Any tips how I can utilize the digital networking but not blow myself up at the same time ?

Social Networking Capitalization [ 0 Answers ]

What is the best way to make use of Twitter, Facebook, et al to promote yourself or an idea. How do you make achieve "viral video" status and get it viewed on Good Morning America?

Networking future [ 1 Answers ]

After graduation is it the carrier in networking

Networking white paper [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone,may you give me a site that give networking whitepaper?

View more questions Search