Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amlucky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 08:35 AM
    How to replace mother's name with step mother name in Indian passport
    I have my mother name in my passport.She died.Now,My question is "how to replace mother's name with my step mother name in Passport?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2010, 09:36 AM

You have to contact the agency that issues passports in India, find out what forms need filled out and provide the required information and proof.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I change mother's name in my passport? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Passport.when I got my passport at that time there are two names of my mother.but one is pet name other is documentary.but by mistake I wrote pet name of my mother.now I want to change my mother's name in my passport... is it possible to change my mother's name in my passport. if any then...

Change indian passport to german passport. [ 1 Answers ]

I had wriiten you an application that I have german passport and I am living in german for last 20 years and I even have the citizenship of german also. I want to change indian passport to german passport.

Can step mother get child support issued from biological mother of step children? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband doesn't want to go after his ex for child support. Can I go after her as the step parent who has been caring for the children for almost five years? The biological mother hasn't seen or talked to the children for about four years now.

Tell me step by step how to replace a ignition of a '91 honda accord lx [ 2 Answers ]

Please. I lost my car keys and I can't afford to have one made. I bought an ignition ad can't get the old one out. Please help me. Jen

View more questions Search