Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alanade315007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 03:51 PM
    How can I build a 10 by 6 inch chain link fence gate for a diorama?
    I have a diorama due in one week, and I need to make a chain link fence. How do/Can I build it without metal, or wire?The size should be 10 by 6 inches.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 09:54 PM

Wooden sticks, balsa wood or dowels or large cotton swabs with wooden handles. The latter is used in laboratories.

Spot welding welding rod, but that uses metal. Soldering copper wire, but that uses metal.

You could possibly do it using a mortising jig (makes square holes) in a drillpress and a small piece of balsa wood

Clear plastic and pine striping tape.

Some ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to I attach a wooden fence to an existing chain link swinging gate. [ 3 Answers ]

Please give details: tools needed. Type of wooden fence. It's just a swinging chain link gate leading to backyard. I just want to cover the chain link fence with wood. Measure the chain link gate . Then what do I do next?

Chain Link Fence Gate [ 3 Answers ]

We need to build some sort of gate to keep our dogs in. The best idea was a swinging chainlink gate on a wheel. The space we are gating , we need to access ir for cars as well. We had a estimate from a contracto and it was outrageous. I saw some 100 feet of used chainlink with a few posts for $75....

Remove a chain link fence [ 4 Answers ]

We are removing a chain link fence. Should we leave the concrete in the ground? If no, how do we get it out?

View more questions Search