Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Apr 12, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Does any one know of any natural ingredients that can plump up the lips?
    I have heard that cinnamon is one of the ingredients used... does it actually work?

Anyone know any recipes... that you have tried and worked?
    Thanks
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Apr 17, 2010, 03:07 PM

For products you could look into:
    -Befine! They have a lip exfoliator and many other things. They are also sold in other stores than just buying them online. Lip Exfoliator - 001096 - The Consumer Link
    -Burt's Bee's!

For home remedies you could try putting a thin layer of honey on your lips [if you can after exfoliating] then put a little vaseline on for about 10 minutes [not long] and then with a damp q tip or paper towel tip gently wipe the honey off. Then you could put on chapstick or a thin layer of vaseline.

There are a few versions of that remedy online and many other types you could search for!

Good luck.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Apr 17, 2010, 03:07 PM
    I've used befine, burt's bee's, and honey a lot, not to specifally 'plump' the lips but to treat and care for them in general***!

And honey is usually used to soften the lips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ingredients [ 4 Answers ]

Fair & Flawless 5X $99.97 for 4 oz Pure Aloe Vera Extract, Purified Sea Water, Sorbitol, Glycereth-26, Corpus Crispus, White Tea Extract, Allatoin, Lemon Extract, White Ginger Extract, Carbomer –940, Wild Chamomile, Alpha Arbutin, SepiWhite Msh (undecylenoyl phenylalanine), Glycolic, Lactic and...

What ingredients [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a recipe from the Bero Cook Book for Russian Biscuits

Are all of these ingredients natural? My results seem too good to be true. [ 93 Answers ]

Hey. So I'm using this natural skin lightener. My mother is the queen of skin lightening. Lol. If you saw her before and after pics you'd be amazed. So I always rummage through her stuff. Annnnnnd. I found this glycerine based product. It's from Paris and kind of expensive. It says it's natural....

View more questions Search