Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drunkalien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Where can I find specs and information on a Beach model Furnace (oil) model MO-70P?
    Hi I am selling my house and I would like to know the lifespan and long-term performance of this model of Beach oil burning furnace. And if possible, what year it was manufactured, I think it's in the 1970's or 80's. I need this information to provide to my realtor to find out if it needs to be replaced. Thanks for any help!

Check out some similar questions!

I need information for Ashley Heater Model #F8200 [ 8 Answers ]

We have just bought a honme with a Ashley Wood Burning Heater in the basement that forces heat through the air vents. It uses the same vents that the central heat and Air uses. I need either some information on how to use it or a manual for it. Thank You, Ed Allen

Csa certification Beach oil fired warm air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to provide a customer with a TSSA inspection (Ontario) for their Beach oil fired furnace, this is a standard "trailer" furnace, compact in size intended to be installed in an alcove or closet. There is little or no info posted on the unit, whether removed or painted over, it has a...

Where can I find a replacement part for my furnace,Repco Model GMT100R .I need the co [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old heating system in my home. The coil for the hot water needs replaciing. I need to find a suppier for my heater. Repco Model GMT 100R. Input 150.000 output 120.000

Where can I find a wiring diagram for a heil furnace model number NUG5075BFA2? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering where I could a wiring diagram to a heil furnace model number NUG5075BFA2?

Dennis is buliding a scale model he needs to find how tall will his model be? [ 3 Answers ]

Dennis is building a scale model of an office building. He has chosen to use a sclae of 1.0 in. = 15 ft. If the actual height of the bulding is 180ft, how tall will his model be?? :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.