Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aacodohue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Is it safe to travel during declared "state of emergency"?

I've been reading a lot about the current protests and incidents of explosive attacks in Bangkok and other parts of the country. I'm a female traveling alone in late may to Bangkok and Phuket, I was wondering if it's safe to make the trip alone? Anyone traveling in Thailand right now that can offer some insights?
    Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 09:46 AM

If it was safe there wouldn't be a state of emergency.

And I would take any such warnings very seriously.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 10:30 AM

The higher the warning the higher the risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State tax on income "not effectively connected to US trade or bussiness" [ 5 Answers ]

I am a Non resident alien (student on F1) from India. I has some income from capital gain, which comes under "income not effectively connected to US trade or business" for federal purpose. This income is taxed at flat 30% rate, and it doesn't gets counted towards my federal adjusted gross income....

PC freeze up- no "Safe Mode" [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I just recently installed a newer PC ( various Parts).. Asus mobo M2N-E / 2 gb ram/5200+ Amd Athlon x2 CPU/Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition Video Card/ ... its been running well up to a week ago putting in a few prgrms ( most recent was Photoshop CS3 Extended. Now my PC is freezing up...

Are our children "really" safe, heck, is anyone? [ 16 Answers ]

All these school and collage shootings (among other places), all the irresponsible sale of weapons and firearms. Plus, the lack of metal detectors and law enforcement within these places... Child abductions, I cannot let my children play outside for one second alone in the front yard because...

View more questions Search