Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicadams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 03:47 PM
    Toro lawn mower 200016 recoil starter is stuck. I am unable to pull the chord.
    I have a Toro lawn mower 200016 recoil starter is stuck. I am unable to pull the chord anymore. Prior to now, there have been instanced where the chord would not retract. However, as of today, it will no longer allow me to pull it out. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace toro 724 pull cord recoil [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the pull cord on a Toro 724 snowthrower and screwed the recoil assembly back on to engine several times but cannot get it to recoil. I tried putting assembly back on with the two "keys" extended and inserted back into unit. No luck Thanks, Gordon

Rototiller pull starter recoil will not retract after pulled [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have an old rototiller with a briggs and stratton engine and when I pull the starter cord the cord will not retract. I have to manually pull the belt to wind the cord. What can I do?

Briggs Recoil (pull) starter repair [ 4 Answers ]

Briggs Recoil (pull) starter repair My wood splitter has a Briggs gas engine, when I pull it and it starts I get a screech sound from the pull rope area. It did it a few different times after it started on other occasions. Today it screeched more often and I noticed the pull rope would come out...

Reassemble Mower starter cord recoil [ 1 Answers ]

My mower's power cord looked like it was about to break. So I purchased a replacement cord and sought instructions on the web. Unfortunately the instructions I found weren't consistent with the design of the Briggs and Stratton engine on my mower. The instructions show how to replace a coed...

Toro pull starter [ 2 Answers ]

Toro recycler pull start pulls almost all the way out before engageing the engine to start. How do I repair?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.