Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:08 PM

Every year, around this time, a huge bull snake makes an appearance in our backyard... He is giant!! I'm guessing about 6ft long. He was eyeballing our little puppies!

Not too long ago, the dogs were going nuts over a baby snake. He held his own! I rescued him by scooping him up with a rake and tossing him on the other side of the fence. He just looked back at the mob of dogs like, "Wow, I wont do that again".
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky098 View Post
    Every year, around this time, a huge bull snake makes an appearance in our backyard... He is giant!!! I'm guessing about 6ft long. He was eyeballing our little puppies!

Not too long ago, the dogs were going nuts over a baby snake. He held his own! I rescued him by scooping him up with a rake and tossing him on the other side of the fence. He just looked back at the mob of dogs like, "Wow, I wont do that again".
    That's so funny! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

What does it mean when you dream about snakes [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dreaming of snakes and my boyfriend as well. Idont know what it means. My boyfriends dreams are of them biting him on his legs and mine are of them chasing me.

Snakes in the attic [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Missouri and it is now hot. My roof in the day goes up to 120 degrees f and takes time to cool down at night. Is it possible for snakes or any other rodents to live in my attic at this temperature. I hear something moving around but cannot find out what it is. What is a good snake poison?

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

Snakes [ 5 Answers ]

We live on 10 acres and are currently living in a camper trailer while we renovate our home. We have garter snakes and I am terrified of them, so much so that I won't leave the camper during the day unless absolutely necessary. (I know that they are harmless and eat mice etc. etc. but suppose...

View more questions Search