Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Here is the proposed menu for tonight...

Boneless skinless chicken breasts and fresh veggies... Any ideas? Any favorites?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2010, 08:04 AM

Grill it with a little jam or chutney on it:) maybe mixed with a little honey. If you can handle heat, add a little hot sauce to it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Grill it with a little jam or chutney on it:) maybe mixed with a little honey. If you can handle heat, add a little hot sauce to it.
    A couple tablespoons of salsa on the chicken breast with some parmeson cheese!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Grill - no propane comes out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Turbo Gas Grill. No propane seems to come out of the burners. I've tried: 1) Making sure it's a new full tank 2) Reaming out any potential spider webs in venturi tubes 3) Re-setting the internal propane safety valve by using procedure of shutting off propane, disconnecting,...

Outside grill [ 1 Answers ]

My brother in law had an outside grill made of stone .he would like to be able to hook up propane to it.Where can I get the burners ,hose ,etc.. For it home depot doesn't seem to have it?

Design Of Grill Blade Thickness ( Gravity Louvered Grill Blade) [ 3 Answers ]

Kindly Design An Gravity Louvered Grill, It is Required For Staircase Pressuriation System Design Thickness Of Blade Such That It Should Lift When Pressure Exceeds 50 Pa,& Close When Pressure Drops 50 pa It Is a 20 Storey Building ( 20 Staircase) System Pressure 50 Pa

Gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

I just hooked up my gas grill to my 100 lbs propane tank and it won't get enough gas to stay lite my stove and fire place still work OK is there a adjustment I need to make to the pressure regulator? The pipe feed is about 60 feet 1/2 pipe

View more questions Search