Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2010, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    My husband fixes garlic shrimp. He also makes a mean grilled shrimp medly. Shrimp..bell pepper sundried tomotoes., chopped green onion.mushroom, celery and cashew nuts. in a wok with olive oil, garlic and pepper. Pour it on a bed of iceberg lettace and use a vinigerette dressing. I usually take the veggies I want and add grilled chicken.:D
    That's what I would do. I LOVE eating chicken. :)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    That's what I would do. I LOVE eating chicken. :)
    Hi J... Another good summer recipe is is avocado salad. Steak on the grill with a few peppercorns to season. Corn on the cob. Wrap the corn in foil but before you do (Hello High Cholesterol) wrap some bacon around each cob. Put it on the grill and yum... :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 10:32 AM
    I think I am going to make pizza on the grill tonight.
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I think I am going to make pizza on the grill tonight.
    How do you grill pizza? PLEASE TELL ME:) I LOVE PIZZA:D
    Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 12:47 PM
    Well, I've never done it, but a friend gave me the recipe. Make the dough, I bought packaged pizza dough by Martha White. Heat grill and place dough on grill for about 3 minutes. The bottom will get done then flip crust over and put ingredients on top lightly. I'll give you the step by step after I actually make it and tell you how it turned out.
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 12:51 PM
    Well, I've never done it, but a friend gave me the recipe. Make the dough, I bought packaged pizza dough by Martha White. Heat grill and place dough on grill for about 3 minutes. The bottom will get done then flip crust over and put ingredients on top lightly. I'll give you the step by step after I actually make it and tell you how it turned out.
    Sounds yummy J... :D
    Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 01:19 PM
    Sounds yummy J....:D
    I hope it's yummy Kity. I either make it really good or it's really bad!
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 01:22 PM
    I hope it's yummy Kity. I either make it really good or it's really bad!
    If it's bad say it's Digornios... That'll work:D
    Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 01:59 PM
    If it's bad say it's Digornios...That'll work:D
    I have a back up plan... Panini's on the grill. :D
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 02:44 PM
    I have a back up plan....Panini's on the grill. :D
    Should be just fine, pizza on the grill is great and since it cooks from under, you usually get a great crust.

In the summer, I cook everything I can on the grill, so my house doesn't heat up too much. I treat it just like an oven:)
    Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Should be just fine, pizza on the grill is great and since it cooks from under, you usually get a great crust.

In the summer, I cook everything I can on the grill, so my house doesn't heat up too much. I treat it just like an oven:)
    My question is... Do I put the raw dough straight on the grill or do I put foil under it?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 03:45 PM
    My question is...Do I put the raw dough straight on the grill or do I put foil under it?
    I use a pan just like in the oven. If you have one with holes in it, it would be perfect. If not make your pizza on tin foil, heat up your pan on the grill and then put the pizza on that. Or you could probably just keep it on the foil. I've never tried it like that, but the grills heat is from the bottom, so your crust either way should be great.

Make sure you put plenty of hot Italian sausage, mushrooms, sweet onions, provolone, mozzarella and some green olives or I'm not responsible:eek:
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 04:34 PM
    I use a pan just like in the oven. If you have one with holes in it, it would be perfect. If not make your pizza on tin foil, heat up your pan on the grill and then put the pizza on that. Or you could probably just keep it on the foil. I've never tried it like that, but the grills heat is from the bottom, so your crust either way should be great.

Make sure you put plenty of hot Italian sausage, mushrooms, sweet onions, provolone, mozzarella and some green olives or I'm not responsible:eek:
    I'm hungry! For Pizza:eek:
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 06:40 PM

We just had sauerkraut and kielbasa, pinto beans, fried potato's, onion and cornbread... Dessert.. banana pudding. Oh Boy! :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:13 PM
    We just had sauerkraut and kielbasa, pinto beans, fried potato's, onion and cornbread...Dessert..banana pudding. Oh Boy!!:D
    I had a man's meal. Steak and potatoes with buttered roll, and then I had some grapes and water. Tee hee.
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:18 PM
    I had a man's meal. Steak and potatoes with buttered roll, and then I had some grapes and water. Tee hee.
    My husbands favorite Steak.. potatoes and a big bowl of salad... Not bad
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:23 PM
    My husbands favorite Steak..potatoes and a big bowl of salad ... Not bad
    Actually what I ate was

A half of a steak,
    A small porkchop
    Two helpings of potatoes
    Two salads
    Three dinner rolls with butter and some grapes.

The salads were about two hours before dinner, but still, I did quite well. :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:40 PM

Comments on this post
    Kitkat22 agrees: I'll bet you don't even gain weight!
    Well not yet, but someday it will catch up to mee, right now I'm around 110, although the scale did say 103.5 one day. I'm pretty sure it was wrong, because the next time I tried it said 106, and then on another scale it said 115. So I say 110. I don't weigh myself often, but when I do I get confused. Haha
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Well not yet, but someday it will catch up to mee, right now I'm around 110, although the scale did say 103.5 one day. I'm pretty sure it was wrong, because the next time I tried it said 106, and then on another scale it said 115. So I say 110. I don't weigh myself often, but when I do I get confused. haha
    I'm five foot five and I weigh 126.. :eek:
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2010, 08:48 PM
    I'm five foot five and I weigh 126..:eek:
    That's not bad at all, I'm five two, and I'm 19 9high metabolism) 126 is great. :) I hope I'm about that size later in life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Grill - no propane comes out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Turbo Gas Grill. No propane seems to come out of the burners. I've tried: 1) Making sure it's a new full tank 2) Reaming out any potential spider webs in venturi tubes 3) Re-setting the internal propane safety valve by using procedure of shutting off propane, disconnecting,...

Outside grill [ 1 Answers ]

My brother in law had an outside grill made of stone .he would like to be able to hook up propane to it.Where can I get the burners ,hose ,etc.. For it home depot doesn't seem to have it?

Design Of Grill Blade Thickness ( Gravity Louvered Grill Blade) [ 3 Answers ]

Kindly Design An Gravity Louvered Grill, It is Required For Staircase Pressuriation System Design Thickness Of Blade Such That It Should Lift When Pressure Exceeds 50 Pa,& Close When Pressure Drops 50 pa It Is a 20 Storey Building ( 20 Staircase) System Pressure 50 Pa

Gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

I just hooked up my gas grill to my 100 lbs propane tank and it won't get enough gas to stay lite my stove and fire place still work OK is there a adjustment I need to make to the pressure regulator? The pipe feed is about 60 feet 1/2 pipe

View more questions Search