Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 13, 2010, 10:21 AM

Yes I also agree that it is because we let them.
    Once they start they think they have some power and this makes them feel better.
    I also think if you like playing games with the one who cares for you it means you got very low self-esteem.
    soccerfreak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 04:22 PM
    What can I do if my ex girlfriend moved on but I want to win her back?
    Threads merged

Hey guys, I want some ideas of things that I can do or not do to win my ex girlfriend back. We broke up a month ago and she got a boyfriend a week ago. Now I just want to know what can I do while she's with the other guy and what should I not do while she's with him if I want her back. Her and I went out for 5 months
    Showme_urmove Posts: 319, Reputation: 101

Apr 16, 2010, 05:57 PM

Hey soccerfreak, just go NO CONTACT and move on, she had already, its not worth your pain waiting for someone that's not worth your while. She doesn't love you. Keep yourself busy and just be happy that it wasn't 2 yrs in the relationship.

How did you guys broke up, and who initiated the break up? Question to answer so we can give you better advice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 07:37 PM

You leave her alone, and do your own thing.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 03:04 AM

Get on with your own life and leave her to live hers.
    soccerfreak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 10:04 AM

It was a mutual break up because we both wanted to have a little more space and it was more of a break and even she said that. She said that we were still going out but without the whole kissing and all the stuff that comes with a relationship. And I brought it up
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 11:39 AM

She has a boyfriend.

Move on-please.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2010, 12:01 PM

Leave her alone, as she is to busy with the new guy to have time for you. She has other interests in her life, so should you. What are you going to wait for your turn to come around again? That would be plain crazy.

You better start standing for something else besides her, or you will fall for anything she says, or does, waste a lot of time with it, and be confused and miserable on top of all that. Like you seem to be now.
    Jackall Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 11:44 AM

You live and learn!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of getting back together? [ 30 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 5 and half years broke up with me two weeks ago after we had a fight. She says that she just can't do it anymore and that she can't see herself getting married to me so what's the point The thing that hurts most is how sudden a change it was. I thought we were very happy just a...

What are the chances of getting back? She needs space... [ 7 Answers ]

Threads merged My girlfriend and I have been living together for almost 2 years. Before I got a job, she was happy. I would wait for her to come home and she said she was always looking forward to coming home and hanging out with me. Ever since I got a new job, our schedules don't allow us...

I think I screwed up my chances of getting back with my ex! [ 13 Answers ]

I've been hearing that after a break up you shouldn't talk to the person who broke up with you and give them space, and alll my friends told me the same thing but, I didn't listen, so I went out of my way constantly trying to call her and shed avoid me and say she's not ready, did I push her back...

View more questions Search