Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alishamarich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 05:30 PM
    I lost my virginity under the influence of alcohol and marijuana?
    So I did something that I am not necessarily proud of.. I lost my virginity to a really cute guy I met at a house party, under the influence of alcohol and marijuana. We only did it once, but I bled, so I'm assuming I lost it. But here is the thing, it didn't hurt at all?? We were making out the entire night and we stimulated my vagina extensively before entering, because he knew I was a virgin... but during the intercourse I didn't feel any thing?. it just felt like it went in and out... he orgasmed (I could hear him really loud) but I didn't feel any thing. Is there something wrong with me, did I not feel any thing because I was under the influence? Or was it because his penis might have been too small.. I don't know if he was wearing a condom or not.. I took a plan be pill right after the incident, and got myself a physical and all so I am fine and we are both safe. But I don't know why I didn't feel any thing (no pain or pleasure) during the actual intercourse, not during the stimulation and foreplay period.. that went well. Could it be that my vagina wasn't or isn't tight enough... but I never had sex before that night? Will my vagina bleed again if I have intercourse the second time since it already bled.. or could there be something wrong with me? Help
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 9, 2010, 06:05 PM

It's very possible that he just wasn't hitting the right spots. Combine that with being drunk and high, both of which dull your senses, and it sounds normal to me.

If your hymen was broken, then you won't bleed because of that again. That doesn't mean you won't bleed because of intercourse again. Rough sex, being too dry, or getting scratched while being fingered can all cause bleeding.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Hi, alishamarich!

Is your question mainly having to do with why you didn't feel anything, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 09:19 PM

1. too drunk

2. many times women stimulate better with foreplay, it can take time to teach a partner what pleases you.

3. And I guess being drunk is as good as excuse as any, if you remember it, you were not too drunk to say no
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 11:02 PM

To add to Fr. Chuck's #2. Women are stimulated more mentally than physically and it's sometimes VERY difficult to get a women off with vaginal sex. Many women have an easier time orgasming with oral sex.

Your senses were crippled at the time.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2010, 11:38 PM
    It's your first time. You were drunk.

There is nothing wrong with you. You probably didn't feel anything because you didn't feel anything for the guy.

For heaven's sake, give it time and practice safe sex next time.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 02:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    practice safe sex next time.
    This bears repeating.

Practice safe sex next time.

As for the sensation, under anesthesia you're not supposed to feel things. Try it under the influence of emotional attatchment, it'll be better.
    Newguy2009 Posts: 183, Reputation: 57

Apr 10, 2010, 03:23 PM

There was never a Plan B for this guy. You might have bled because you were not sexually aroused. Drugs and alcohol restrict theses senses. You were dry in a sense and the friction may have caused bleeding. Don't know how old you are but I assume very young.

You ask if his penis was too small and you said you didn't feel anything... well that's because that's what happens when you are drunk and smokin the reefer.

I don't forsee the vaginal bleeding happening next time, unless you are in the same situatiuon (at a party, drunk and red eyed). (if it does I might see a doctor) do it sober and with protection and you will be much better off, besides sex is always better safe and sober!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 05:38 AM

I'll second some of the good advice above... and add some of my own.

Count this as a learning experience. Booze and drugs are two things you really don't need in your system.

Also... with AIDS and Herpes out there in such high numbers... there is no "Plan B" for that.

The next drunken excapade might leave you with something you neither want, nor can get rid of.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Apr 12, 2010, 08:40 AM

I love you sometimes Smoothy! I hate having to spread the rep sometimes. Smoothy said everything that I wanted to say. Don't do drugs... don't be drinking... and at least have some sort or attraction before having sex. Not only will you remember it but it will be better because you remember it.

I have never had sex while drunk but I have had sex with a person that is drunk. If it feels as bad on their end as it does on my end then what was the point in the first place?

Be safe, be smart and be prepared. Because like Smoothy said... next time it might be something that a pill cannot get rid of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginity lost [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my VIRGINITY this summer to a guy, back in early July. Or at least I think I did, (I didn't see any blood or notice that my Hymen was torn) I had unprotected sex with him for about 30 minutes, but It was mostly Oral & Vaginal sex. It had been 6months on the 12th of January and my body has...

Have I lost my virginity [ 16 Answers ]

Want to know if I lost my virginity... had this time things was moving fast and we were kissing and touching etc we didn't plan on having sex... things got heated and well the tip of his penis went in and I stop it there... have I lost my virginity?

Marijuana vs. Alcohol [ 11 Answers ]

Which is more harmful, marijuana or alcohol?

View more questions Search