Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brooketeeni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 02:18 PM
    I found a black gunk (oil?) in my antifreeze and a milky substance on my oil cap?
    I found what I think is oil in my radiator and there is a milky substance on my oil cap. Also my hoses in my engine are soaked in oil from the inside out. Now my car runs fine it doesn't smoke or anything. But I'm sure these symptoms are no good. HELP!
    willies_gurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 11:14 AM

If you have a milky substance in your oil and oil in your anti-freeze, its more than likely a cracked block.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car driven without oil cap on [ 8 Answers ]

My son forgot to put the oil cap on my 93 Toyota Celica, and I drove it to work and back (approx 20 miles) before it belched up all the oil. New oil put in, car is holding oil for past 2 days without being driven. Will it be okay to drive and check oil frequently?

Car driven without Oil cap. Won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok First off, I drive a '94 MITSUBISHI Galant. A couple of days ago I added some oil to it and was about to go for an oilchange. I guess I forgot to put the cap back on. (I know.. ) So I drove without it for maybe a week... I was fine until I had to stay home for 2 days and now the car won't...

Drove Truck 1000 Miles Without Oil Cap [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had my oil changed at Wal-Mart and they left my oil cap off. I did not realize this until I drove to Arizona from Colorado towing a Honda Prelude. Granted my truck has 170,000 but I was the original owner and never had to do any major engine repair. I took my truck to the shop because...

Need to value oil canvas found in wall [ 8 Answers ]

A friend has found an oil painting rolled up inside a wall. He described it as about 24X16. It used to be framed. The signature reads A. Phalipp or Pholipp (or perhaps Philipp but probably not). It is a picture of a young boy around the turn of the century maybe earlier. He is a redhead with blue...

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

View more questions Search