Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley velez Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 07:16 AM
    IE 8 not recognized
    My company has a web app that only runs on IE 5 or higher. It is compatible w/IE 8. We have hundreds of users using IE 8 w/o any problems. But, we have 2 users that have IE 8. When they go to log into the App they get the message that they must have IE5 or later installed. For some reason their browser isn't recognized as being IE 8... Anyone have any suggestions?

They have all of the IE updates installed, like the others w/it working.

FYI: For one of the 2 users, who have this issue, it worked fine until an update for .net framework 3.5... this app uses framework 1.1, but I am pretty sure that only matter on the App server, not the client pcs...
    syren Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 08:29 AM

Restore defaults on IE8 and clear temps, I had a similar issue with one of my users and it fixed it. What application is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get recognized for anything [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to get recognized! I play softball and I sing in my spare time, I'm only in seventh grade! I need help!

How to get recognized as a singer [ 10 Answers ]

Well, I live in Nebraska, I'm 11 years old, and in 6th grade. I absolutely LOVE singing. When I say my night prayers, I always add that I want to be a singer when I grow up. I am in my church choir, I am also in my All City Girl's Choir. I have been in 2 local plays, and I dance. But, my life long...

Revenue Recognized [ 5 Answers ]

Am I on the right track, if not please help me: :confused: A retailer earns a 10% commission on the sale of a $150,000 home. The realtor lists the home on June 5, the sale occurs on June 12 and the sellers pay the realtors the $15,000 commission on July 8. When should the realtor recognize revenue...

How to get recognized/heard [ 6 Answers ]

Hello one of my passions in life is singing. I want to know how do I get started in this industry, how or who can I speak to to get started or noticed. I watch people on TV like Keisha Cole and see her story. All I want is to be heard, to be given an opportunity to showcase this God given talent...

View more questions Search