Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atanumaity.2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 03:06 AM
    What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?
    What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 04:44 AM

Are you speaking about the flash?
    "strobe vision system" is not a common term with cameras.

Are you comparing cameras where one has digital flash and the other has strobe? If so, what two models are you considering?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 01:03 PM

I am not sure I understand your question. Can you define "vision" system or be a bit more specific ? Thanks...

To RickJ.... Hi Rick, I have been asked to contact you regarding my member status upgrade. I have attempted to contact you on several occassions but your system doesn't accept any PMs or emails. Please, let me know how to get in touch with you...Thank you.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2010, 02:19 PM

In effect a strobe vision system allows one to take stills a certain time frame apart. For each still there is a flash. This generally allows one to study motion. It freezes time at that instant.

Not sure if it's equlivelent to "burst mode". Strobes have a very short re-charge time or narly instantaneous. Usually the strobe flashes at a pre-determined rate and triggers the camera, rather than the camera triggering the strobe.

I believe strobe photography was and probably still is done with video and not still film.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between system and process audit [ 3 Answers ]

What kind of changes should I make for process audit for the internal audit schedule and plan for ISO 9001:2000. What will be the difference between system audit and Process audit ? What extra I have to do to audit 'Purchasing' as per Process audit?

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

What would you do if you see a vision? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All... What would you do if you see a vision or dream about someone gets hurt and you do not know that person but you feel responsible to warn him of what you saw... Especially if you are sure of what you saw because there are many incidents happened to you, which proved that your visions and...

Night vision camera [ 1 Answers ]

How night vision camera works?

View more questions Search