Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Change Position Of A Program In Program List?
    How do I change the position of a program in the list of "All Programs"? (after placing the curser over the "Start" button then on "all programs".
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 8, 2010, 06:41 PM

Move cursor over program name, to highlight it. Press and hold left mouse button and drag program to where you want it in the list.

To alphabetize, highlight any program name and right click, choose "sort by name".
    nonontech Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2010, 02:09 AM
    Drag the program name e.g... "Windows media player" and drop it where you want to place it. The only thing you cannot change or drag are the system programs like control panel, printers and faxes, search, run, etc.. etc.. All the other programs on the pinned start menu and all programs lists can be dragged and dropped.

Good luck.

Thanks for using Askmehelpdesk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

What program should I use? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a little bit of a computer illiterate but I want to know what program(s) should I use if I want to make cg (computer graphics)? :p

I want a program that will sort a word list alphabetically [ 2 Answers ]

I have a site that you type in letters and it finds possible words for those letters... So then I copy it and paste it in notepad so I can work with it... But the problem Is that words are aligned with left edge of file and are not in alphabetic order... What I need is to run results...

All program [ 2 Answers ]

Once my xp home edition 'all programs' appeared on the whole screen, now it is appeared in one row. How I can changed it back to the original appearance.

View more questions Search