Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pink_poodle Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2010, 08:02 AM
    What if my obgyn gets mad
    I want to tell her that I feel depressed and I feel like I can't be a mom and it was wrong timing. Is she the person I tell?
    sellners Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 08:44 AM

You should talk with your obgyn and a councelor. If you have any family or friends you should try to talk with them also. God's timing might not seem right to us but there is a reason you have that baby. Try to embrace the positive things and really look at the miracle that you have. I fyour obgyn gets mad then you need to find one that has more compassion. Being a mom isn't easy so use your resources available and ask for help.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2010, 09:13 AM

Your doctor is concerned with all aspects of your pregnancy,talking to your partner will also help.

If your pregnancy was unplanned there is always that slight panic in the beginning,don't forget there are hormones raging through your body,the best advice I can give you is to speak to someone you trust and not put your feelings aside or hope they will just go away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask OBGYN online [ 1 Answers ]

I had a chemical pregnancy 3 weeks ago. I took the test the day I was supposed to get my period and it was positive-the next day it was negative and a day later I got my period. My Dr. says we need to wait an entire cycle before trying again because it's still considered a miscarriage. But I don't...

Ask obgyn online [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I've been married for 31/2 years and never got pregnant we've been trying but never have my doc told me I just had a miscarrige but I don't understand and need your help my last period was dec12 my period comes every 29days on jan2 I started to get brown spotting until jan9 a spot of red blood...

I need an obgyn in Chicago, IL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am the mother of a four year old boy. Almost 2 years ago, after just arriving in Chicago from another state, I lost my second pregnancy, a baby boy at 20 weeks. I found out at my first appointment with my new doctor, so I was given a good amount of attention at the time. Since the...

View more questions Search