Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t1436 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 01:33 AM
    Which of the following windows components must you install before installing exchange
    Which of the following windows components must you install before installing exchange 2003?
    t1436 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 01:34 AM

Which of the following windows components must you install before installing exchange 2003?
    nonontech Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2010, 01:24 AM
    The main windows components which must be installed before installing Exchange 2003 are;

1. Microsoft .NET Framework
    2. Microsoft ASP.NET
    3. Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) service
    4. SMTP service
    5. World Wide Web (WWW) service

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Install Windows 7 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I want to install windows 7, but I don't know if my processor support it (is it a 32-bit, 64-bit or x86? ), and can anyone tell me what are the difference between those 32 - 64 -86 bit versions, or better, what are they at all?? thanks here are my PC configurations ...

Installing all the components of an entertainment center [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all at the :Ask me Help Desk". I'm so very glad I found this web site. I live alone and I'm trying to connect all the components of my soon to be entrainment center. I have an RCA TV, an RCA DVD/AM-FM stereo surround sound player and speakers device, a Panasonic VCR and a Direct TV...

Install Windows XP [ 4 Answers ]

Install Windows XP without floppy or cd drives from HDD.

Installing Windows xp [ 2 Answers ]

If someone installed xp that belongs to someone else could they still get updates? Should it be registered in the owner's name? How should that be handled? Is it OK to register it twice under one name? Will it still work? Thanks.

View more questions Search