Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsmith69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 08:37 AM
    No water in washing machine
    Washing machine was working an no water comes in. Anyone explain this?
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Dec 3, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith69
    Washing machine was working an no water comes in. Anyone explain this?
    Most have a screen somewhere in the fill line to trap dirt/sediment. Check to ensure this is clear
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 3, 2006, 09:48 AM
    As morrowrj said, check the screen in the washing machine hose for any debris build up.

Is it the hot, or cold, or both that doest not work. If you are filling cold, then try hot, and vise versa. If only one side is not working and the screen is clean, you may have a faulty solenoid valve.
    MasterBlaster Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 06:14 AM
    And make sure someone didn't turn off the water taps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water to washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

When we try to run our Smeg washing machine we get an error message that there is no water supply. However, the pipes are all clear and the water is flowing (and the filters are clean). We were told that the circuit board needed replacing. Is there not just some way I could re-set the machine? ...

No water in washing machine! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My washing machine was working fine, its Simpson Esprit 700, heavy duty. But from last 2 days it can't get any water from hose when I turn it on.I hear the motor is running and there is water on the tap and the hose is not clogged.For some reason the machine is unable to get water inside. Any...

Washing machine water troubles [ 4 Answers ]

Hi just a question to see if anyone could help as to my problem with my washer. The last few days when running washer (cold water only) the water seems to take a very long time to fill. When the switch if flipped to warm/cold or any other combo. The water comes out fine. Just on cold cold does...

No hot water in the washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The hot and cold lines leading into the washer are OK, but for some reason the washer only runs cold. Not warm or hot? What could be the problem?

No water from washing machine tap [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Need some help. Ive just bought a washing machine. As the man was about to the connect the hose to tap/faucet, no water comes out. However the rest of the house, the water flows fine from the taps. What could the problem be.. . Thanks in advance

View more questions Search