Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CheetahGurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 10:52 AM
    What's the right way to use Bio Claire?
    Hello all, I am a very pale skinned white female with numerous, very dark spots, acne scars and discoloration all over my back, uppper arms and some on my face. I would like to try using Bio Claire body cream for my sun spots but would like to know what is the most effective way to use it before buying it. I remember reading somewhere in this message board that you have to add some kind of oil for it to work. Thank you for any advice. :)

(I also wanted to know which brand of kojic acid soap is best. I've been using Likas Papaya (and after that I apply Nadinola cream) and am not sure I'm getting the results I want.)
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 7, 2010, 11:13 AM

Girl, believe me there's no right way to use it.
    It isn't good for the skin and will give you more dark spots.(it did this to me, to my sister and to many others on the board)
    Try something else and there are many options.
    I used retin a and lactic peels to get rid of the marks I got from bio claire.
    My skin is now cleared from this and I'm happy.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 7, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    Girl, believe me there's no right way to use it.
    It isn't good for the skin and will give you more dark spots.(it did this to me, to my sister and to many others on the board)
    Try something else and there are many options.
    I used retin a and lactic peels to get rid of the marks i got from bio claire.
    My skin is now cleared from this and i'm happy.

True!
    Bio Claire lightens but it leaves you with dark spots and gracious fat zits!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2010, 12:54 PM
    The best way to use Bio Claire? By having a good aim and tossing it in the trash. :(
    It will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make. These ladies know what they are talking about.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 8, 2010, 01:52 AM

LOL Golden Girl!!
    CheetahGurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2010, 10:12 AM

Oh my, I knew there were side effects but thought they might not be an issue if I only used it on small areas of my skin. Still, getting more dark spots is the LAST thing I want lol
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Lol @ Maharani :p

But, seriously CheetahGurl Bio Claire is a steroid based product and goes beyond the potential of having common side effects. It can do internal damage as well, regardless of the small areas they are used on.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...rs-420878.html

For dark spots, you can consider weekly lactic acid peels, retin-A (tretinoin), to name a few. Always use sun block high in spf to prevent redarkening of the hyperpigmentation.
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Sorry, repost.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Apr 9, 2010, 03:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CheetahGurl View Post
    Oh my, I knew there were side effects but thought they might not be an issue if I only used it on small areas of my skin. Still, getting more dark spots is the LAST thing I want lol
    If you use Bio Claire your skin is going to match your screen name, SERIOUSLY stay away from this product!!
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 9, 2010, 06:34 AM

Ladies you are so funny, is it that bad?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 10, 2010, 07:37 AM

Yep that bad, and then some...
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 12, 2010, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    yep that bad, and then some......
    You were saying?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 12, 2010, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CheetahGurl View Post
    Hello all, I am a very pale skinned white female with numerous, very dark spots, acne scars and discoloration all over my back, uppper arms and some on my face. I would like to try using Bio Claire body cream for my sun spots but would like to know what is the most effective way to use it before buying it. I remember reading somewhere in this message board that you have to add some kind of oil for it to work. Thank you for any advice. :)

(I also wanted to know which brand of kojic acid soap is best. I've been using Likas Papaya (and after that I apply Nadinola cream) and am not sure I'm getting the results I want.)
    ... Hmm... you should have stumbled on the reviews that discourage the use of Bio Claire. Many people have used it and it have blessed them with light skin and gracious bulky zits! Are you sure you still want to go for Bio Claire?
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Apr 12, 2010, 06:22 PM

There is no right way to use bio claire. Unless you want to mess up your skin with steroids. In that case. Go right ahead. You've been advised.
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Apr 14, 2010, 11:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    yep that bad, and then some......
    That's funny MAHARANI... to funny.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 18, 2010, 10:54 AM

The best way to use Bio clair is to NOT USE IT!
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Apr 18, 2010, 02:21 PM

Hey is this the same bio claire that also sell l-glutathione tablets or is that a different company :s
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Apr 18, 2010, 03:22 PM

RIGHT WAY TO USE BIO CLAIRE -
    Have a hot shower! Apply some Retin A all over your body. Drink a lot of water. Take the Bio Claire Solution.

Open its cap. Get ready to pour it out. And then open the DUST BIN and THROW IT IMMEDIATELY before it touches any part of your skin.

Do this two or three times a day. Just open the bottle. Think of the quantity you want to use on your skin at that time. And throw it immediately into the sink, dustbin etc.

NOTE: Kindly do not throw on plants. In a few days they will be throttled to death or burnt alive.

WRONG WAY TO USE BIO CLAIRE -

Every way you use Bio Claire apart from the RIGHT WAY REGIMEN is the wrong way

RESULTS -

In a matter of two weeks you will see your skin glowing courtesy Retin A.

You will thank your stars for never having applied Shady looking Bio Claire anywhere on your lovely skin.

Enjoy a fantastic social life :)
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 18, 2010, 04:46 PM

LOL TOO funny! I could'nt have said it better myself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 12 Answers ]

I started using bio claire like 2 years ago, it worked very and othe rpeople noticed it but unfortunately I didnīt notice it myself, me dummy. My question is does bio claire still work although I started and now stopped using other skin lightening cream, please help me. I will be really grateful.

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Which bio claire? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Which bio claire product do you guys think is the strongest? The oil, the cream or the lotion? From what I've heard it seems to be split between the cream and the lotion. Also, does anyone know where to buy bio claire in the UK? Thanks in advance guyz, Jojo

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search