Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Amhd update time what's working and what's not :) come in and share
    This is a just a thread for people who want to share what's working for them and what's not. I will start

I've been using nadinola and it has been working for my face and neck but I'm almost out and I'm currently searching for something new:)
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2010, 10:13 AM

I'm planning on using 88% lactid acid 150ml and a alpha arbutin lotion or kojic acid lotion or something similar to that. The guy over at >REMOVED< achieved amazing results with all natural products and he even had the pics to prove it and he was african american.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 7, 2010, 10:36 AM

Hi, I don't know much about peels but 88% is that not too strong?

Best of luck
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 7, 2010, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    hi, I don't know much about peels but 88% is that not too strong?

best of luck
    Yes 88% IS very much but if weezing has already used lactic peel (40 to 50) in the past she may be able to handle 60 to 70%.
    I'm only using 35% twice a week but now I do it weekly cause with the mequinol/retin a it's just unbearable.
    But I think it's important to use it only once a week for such a high percentage.:)

Apr 7, 2010, 11:12 AM

Wow Mistyjane, retin and peels! I have started using retin a 0.01% and I am shedding skin like crazy, I have so much peeling it looks ugly.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 7, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Wow Mistyjane, retin and peels!! I have started using retin a 0.01% and I am shedding skin like crazy, I have so much peeling it looks ugly.
    Yes but if you read carefully how to use the peel they say you can use the 2.You just need to not put retin a or any acid on the skin 24h before and after doing peel.

Apr 7, 2010, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mistyjane View Post
    Yes but if you read carefully how to use the peel they say you can use the 2.You just need to not put retin a or any acid on the skin 24h before and after doing peel.
    Thanks, will try peel soon, I am just suffering with retin a now lol, where do you get yours from?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 7, 2010, 11:28 AM

When you say "peeling" , do you literally see your skin peeling and flaking off... or... you mean you really see it??

Apr 7, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    When you say "peeling" , do you literally see your skin peeling and flaking off...or ...you mean you really see it???
    Yes peeling like sheets do you want to see my picture?

Apr 7, 2010, 11:33 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Are you serious?? My my my... I want to see.I want to try too...

Apr 7, 2010, 11:37 AM

This is only after two days use and occlusion with mono

Apr 7, 2010, 11:44 AM
    This is only after two days use and occlusion with mono
    Blood of the lamb!
    R you serious??
    OMG!!
    How do you go out then? When is it going to be done? What exactly did you use? Lactic acid what %? Can it work same like that without mono? I can't go near mono... no on my life!

Thanks for the pic... I am living the experience!wow!

Apr 7, 2010, 11:47 AM

Lol the peel is from retin a, it is only dead skin.
    You get peels with mono anyway but retin a speeds up the peeling.

I am all covered up all the time but now even my face is peeling lol. Yes mono is not easy, when I will be done? I don't know in a year I hope

Apr 7, 2010, 11:50 AM
    lol the peel is from retin a, it is only dead skin.
    you get peels with mono anyway but retin a speeds up the peeling.

I am all covered up all the time but now even my face is peeling lol. yes mono is not easy, when I will be done? I don't know in a year I hope
    No no no :eek:no no no... maybe you didn't get me right. Please tell me you didn't get me right... I meant,when will your skin stop peeling?? :eek: In a year? Tell me no...

Apr 7, 2010, 11:57 AM
    No no no :eek:no no no...maybe you didnt get me right. Please tell me you didnt get me right...I meant,when will your skin stop peeling????:eek: In a year? Tell me no...
    Lol no, I can stop now if I want. It only get very noticeable when I apply retin a, otherwise it will peel but not that bad, and if I apply moisturiser it is not noticeable.
    I have stopped using retin a, and I am moisturising like crazy, as I have a party on Saturday and want to look without extra hanging skin if I can help it lol

The thing is the more you peel the faster the results, that why I got so excited and took pictures, I showed my sister she was horrified just like you lol

Apr 7, 2010, 12:42 PM

@Sara...
    This girl... you are killing me!
    Okay,so what concentration of retin... forgive my questioning.Never done this before.Where do I get retin?Thanks for your answers.Helping a big deal!

Apr 7, 2010, 01:55 PM

Sara... anyone...
    I just found generic retin a in the following strengths:
    0.025%
    0.05%
    0.1%
    Which should I buy? I have never used it before.I want to order now.
    Waiting... thanks!

>Link Removed<

Apr 7, 2010, 02:08 PM
    @Sara...
    This gurl...you are killing me!
    Okay,so what concentration of retin...forgive my questioning.Never done this before.Where do I get retin?Thanks for your answers.Helping a big deal!
    I have used 0.01% and that was strong enough for me, I would say get the lowest strength you can, see how your skin like it first then you can go up later.

You have to use it at night only, retin a and sun is no no, after you apply it to your skin leave it for one hour before applying your product on top, you only need pea size no more.

Apr 7, 2010, 02:14 PM

People recommend all day chemist but they have high shipping charge so account for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I talked to her for the first time. What's next? [ 22 Answers ]

Hello Guys, Thank you for reading this serious problem. Here it goes... I waited for this moment for 2 years... before this day, I was completely unknown to her. On this weekend, I went to her city... talked to her(Only had an introduction) :).. I appreciated her talent too. I thought I...

What's max time for ticket payments? [ 7 Answers ]

I got a public intoxication ticket for 65$ and I live in Ontario canada. Could anyone please tell me what the maximum amount of time before I have to pay it is? And what happens if I don't pay it (just curious)? Thank you very much, any info would be appreciated.

My t.v stopped working for no reason I don't know why what's wrong with it? [ 1 Answers ]

My TV is in perfect condition and ahing is plugged inll of a sudden it stopped working I don't no why. Every thing is plugged in and every turns on but the t v. a little advise would help. Thank you:)

What's your all time favorite. [ 8 Answers ]

:)... country song! :]

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

View more questions Search