Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2010, 08:14 PM
    Stay!
    Stay
    I pulled into the crowded parking lot at the local shopping center and rolled Down the car windows to make sure my Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

She was stretched full-out on the back seat And I wanted to impress upon her that she must remain there.

I walked to the curb backward, Pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically, 'Now you stay. Do you hear me? '

'Stay! Stay! '

The driver of a nearby car, a pretty blonde young lady, Gave me a strange look and said,

'Why don't you just put it in PARK? '
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 08:19 PM

The PC police are coming for you KISS.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 10:24 PM
    Is it bad that I have told my car to 'stay' before? :confused:

It was after spending a day at a park with 500+ school children for a reading program celebration picnic. :rolleyes:
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 6, 2010, 11:02 PM

I tell my bike to stay every time I lock it up.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 03:01 AM

Things don't act right if you don't tell them what to do. I learned that playing billiards a long time ago. If you tell the ball to go into the hole, it does.;):cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

Does she want to stay? [ 6 Answers ]

Well new development into my break-up! 3 days ago I had a mild stroke and am now paralised down my left arm. My Lesbian Partner told me that she wanted to break up our 18 year relationship - now she keeps hugging me and kissing me. I asked her what was that all about and she told me that she still...

Do I stay with her or do I go? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. I found this forum through Google and I've got to say, its amazing! :p Right, I have this problem with a girl. I go round to see her every night and she really likes me. I want to ask her out, but this other guy who is a really good friend of mine really likes her. And I feel really bad if...

I want her out but I want to stay [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just signed a 12 month lease with my roommate. My parents happen to be the co-signers because we had no credit. I didn't realize how much my roommate likes to party. She is consistently drinking and doing drugs like it is no big deal. New Years day she didn't even show up to work to...

View more questions Search