Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canyon851 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 07:39 PM
    Movie where alec baldwin plays a thief in chicago
    I am looking for A movie where Alec Balwin plays a thief in chicago where he steals food stamps for the mob.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 7, 2010, 03:18 AM

Sounds like this one...

Thick as Thieves (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie about a teen that plays tennis [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the movie, maybe 1985 or 86 about a teenage girl (blonde) that was sent to this summer camp or maybe went to a country club and played tennis? I think maybe the movie was about her being really good and winning tennis tournaments, etc. There might have been a teenage...

Chicago gang romance movie [ 3 Answers ]

Romantic movie featuring some really good rock music performed by the heroin (1980's maybe! Perhaps a TV movie rather than big-screen). Based in a gritty, wet Chicago-style setting beneath trams/trains on elevated tracks. Hero returns from somewhere and visits diner where his sister works. He...

What is the name of the movie actor that has shifty eyes and plays a skitsophrenic [ 1 Answers ]

The skitso is given meds by a doctor that is convinced that the meds will fix him before the state exicutes him for a string of serial murders that one of his personalities has committed. The movie takes place in the desert during a flash flood. All of his personalities are trapped at a motel...

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

An 80s movie about a kid who plays video games [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a movie, I think it was an 80s movie about a kid who was in a competition playing video games... like game wizard or something...

View more questions Search