Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    civilwargirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 01:56 PM
    Trying to remember the name of a movie about a guy saves a girl.
    Im trying to find this name of a movie I watched a while ago. It was made probley in the last 5 years. Its about this guy and girl. She has just lost her love and it's the guys cousin but he doesn't know it until later. He helps her and she has him do any different things that remind her of the one she lost. Like her person drowned so she pushes the guy off a pier so she can save him. Then he falls in love with her and she needs time so they both write a letter about how they feel and pull it in a time capsule under a tree in the park and are going to meet back there in one year. If they are both there then its meant to be. But she shows up a day later. Its really good. Please help me. :)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 6, 2010, 03:51 PM

Maybe this one...

My Sassy Girl (2008)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 10, 2010, 09:39 AM

Xan-Kriegor

1) The name "civilwargirl" sounds like a 'she' to me. HINT: "girl"
    2) Said is spelt 'said' not "sed"
    3) civilwargirl said "in the last 5 years" not "5 years ago"

Could you be any more wrong.

Check this one out on how to and how to not give marks. People in this post give green marks to people that abuse other people who give correct answers to questions that they have given incorrect answers to. That's not how you do it. An incorrect answer to a question of fact followed by abuse deserves a red mark. If it doesn't, nothing does.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...rs-372909.html

My last post. See you
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Apr 18, 2010, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Xan-Kriegor

1) The name "civilwargirl" sounds like a 'she' to me. HINT: "girl"
    2) Said is spelt 'said' not "sed"
    3) civilwargirl said "in the last 5 years" not "5 years ago"

Could you be any more wrong.

Check this one out on how to and how to not give marks. People in this post give green marks to people that abuse other people who give correct answers to questions that they have given incorrect answers to. That's not how you do it. An incorrect answer to a question of fact followed by abuse deserves a red mark. If it doesn't, nothing does.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...rs-372909.html

My last post. See ya
    I'm from belgium and I'm 14 , We speak dutch, I know english for 1.5 years now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone remember a movie about a girl who sees a ghost in a mirror? [ 4 Answers ]

It was an older kids movie about a girl who lived in a mansion and saw a ghost in her mirror, I can't remember much else, except that there was always a twinkling glass sound whenever the ghost appeared.

An old movie I remember watching on TV about 16 years ago. About a girl who finds a [ 1 Answers ]

About a girl who finds and old doll that has diamonds sewn into and she solves the mystery of a girl who fell down a well and died.

Trying to remember a book name. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay this should be prtty easy to identify. The one huge aspect of the book is this. Everyone in the world has magic powers. Everyone. Exxcept one boy who doesn't, until he finds out that he is actually anti-magic. He negates all other magic around himself.

Remember name of movie involving 3 boys and teen girl whose death they cause [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie, which I think was made for TV, involving 3 boys and a teenage girl whose death they accidentally cause. Think the movie was on in the 90's the plot involves a teenage girl who is picked up by an older man in his pickup truck one evening. As I recall,...

View more questions Search