Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emo_thug88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 01:15 AM
    Warrants?
    How Do I Find Out If I Got Em??

And if I'm 17 when do they go away if I do have them??
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2006, 01:19 AM
    No, warrants never go away.

Do you have reason to think you have one?

Best advice, go see a lawyer and he will be able to better assist you with proceeding as to how to handle it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2006, 09:26 AM
    A warrant stays active forever. So once you have one, you will always have one till you are found.

And why do you think you have one, ( since most people don't get them)

Some states in the US have web site to do a back ground check for a fee.

You can also hire an attorney and have them check, since if there is, they will have to make arrangements for you to turn yourself in, arrange bail if possible and so on.
    KISSROMEO2 Posts: 33, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emo_thug88
    How Do I Find Out If I Got Em???

And if im 17 when do they go away if i do have them???
    First, you need to contact the local district magistrates or the police station. Second, you need to be prepared to hear whatever it is they say - don't get smart with them. Third, if it's actions that required fines, they are probably post-due, in which case you simply pay them off or start a payment plan with the magistrates, etc. Depending on what it happens to be, it could be anything. Either way, warrants don't disappear so the best bet would be to call around and find out. I wouldn't go after a lawyer unless you need one. Most magistrate action doesn't need a lawyer.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2006, 07:07 AM
    Hello:

Well, here I go with the assumptions again... Maybe it's assumption Monday.

Any 17 year old who names himself "thug", has got warrants! But, I could be wrong... Nahhhh, I'm not.

excon
    KISSROMEO2 Posts: 33, Reputation: 0

Dec 4, 2006, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello:

Well, here I go with the assumptions again...... Maybe it's assumption Monday.

Any 17 year old who names himself "thug", has got warrants! But, I could be wrong.... Nahhhh, I'm not.

excon
    Lmao! Ex, you are quite the power-player... Well, on your quote, kids these days always call themselves "thugs" thinking their tough sh!t... which really, they go back to their parents house at night, snuggle up beside their Star Wars theme pillow, underneath their Star Wars blanket... while wearing Spiderman PJ's... Yes, they're bada$$es... They don't theme coordinate their attire... Lmao. "Yea, we be thuggin', yo!"
    *Smirk* Thanks for the laugh, Ex!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search