Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2010, 09:39 AM
    18 tubes of Benoquin, 19 of Hydroquinone, found in MJ's home?
    FOXNews.com - Documents Reveal Skin-Whitening Cream Found in Michael Jackson's Home

Since no doctor prescribes Hq to Vitiligo patients, is this evidence that he didn't have vitiligo, and that he used mono together like half and half with hq to get depigmented? I wonder what his his dying words where? Too bad he left no recipe behind how he depigged :mad:

Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2010, 11:34 AM
    We must keep in mind that Michael Jackson is different than we, the majority of us, as well as the general public will ever be. Majority of us were not diagnosed with vitiligo nor with lupus. Fox News is full of bull sh*t and are popularity well-known to be filled with racist publicity. So, I take their racist bull sh** with a grain of salt and toss it over my shoulder and then just simply walk a way... far away. How can this make news and we choose to judge with ill-intentions, sickly man and womanhood of us who find it entertaining to do so? How can we call that news? Pure bull, I say. That's all I have to say as old news.

Check this out if news is truly needed: the defamation of MJ and why he truly was defamed even after his unfortunate death The Skin Philosophy - Skin Lightening Advice, Skin Care Forums, & Reviews
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 7, 2010, 06:09 AM

I wish people leave MJ alone now that he is dead rest in peace. Nobody can prove anything, only MJ know and now that he is dead nobody will ever know, did he had vitiligo or not?? He could have used Hydroquinone that does not mean anything like a lot of celebrities, then developed vitiligo or didn't no one will ever know. Who cares! It is his skin he can do what he likes.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Apr 7, 2010, 08:58 AM

Excuse me caroline but this is not a news.
    Since the Man is dead I really think we should leave him alone and it doesn't prove anything that he has some hq and So what?
    He was a beautiful person I think and I love him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

ACTUALLY let me clarify. I found Cheap Hydroquinone powder on eBay. [ 2 Answers ]

I wrote a question asking about photo grade pure hq powder... but I got the answer so now I guess I'll just share the info on some pretyy cheap pure HQ from what seems to be a pretty trusted seller on eBay... the seller is cjchemical... so good luck for you all who may want to buy here... seems...

I found a pill in my home [ 1 Answers ]

It bears the mark of TYC 365 and I'm wondering what it can be? Thanks for your input..

Plugged ear tubes eas canal tubes don't flap when checked [ 2 Answers ]

When the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move. Can surgery be done?

View more questions Search