Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patrick12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Furnace heats fine,circulates fine, but when put on a/c blower motor goes on and off
    The furnace works fine all winter, no issues only when it is switched aver to a/c does it do this.

Check out some similar questions!

My York gas furnace shut off before the blower kicks in. The burner lights up fine. [ 1 Answers ]

My York gas furnace shut off before the blower kicks in. The burner lights up fine. But the burner shut off (about 10 seconds after it lights up) before the blower kicks in. The system keeps trying for three more times. During the daytime the blower kicks in and the everything works fine for the...

Gas furnace not blowing hot air but blower is working fine. I have an Aire-flo AF80 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Aire-flo model AF80 forced air furnace that is not putting out any heat. The blower is working fine. I have tried the circuit breaker and replacing the thermostat but neither seems to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Blower motor won't shut off in heat mode but works fine in A/C mode [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older lennox unit that is pilot light. The blower motor won't shut off when the temp is reached on the thermostat but it works fine in ac mode. What could cause this? I'm confused because it worked 2 weeks ago when I turned my ac off and the thermostat is in auto and only shuts off when I...

Blower motor runs 30 sec fine then very slow- [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Payne Air Handler, this morning I woke up with no air blowing out of the vents. I took the cover off the air handler and found the motor turning very slowly. I can turn it freely by hand. I turned off the power to the unit. I turned the power back on after 30 minutes. the blower motor ran...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.