Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sylphsthelens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 09:38 PM
    Find title of movie
    It may have been made for TV. It's older. Plot: several old gentleman "escape" a retirement home and steal a train. Thank you.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 6, 2010, 04:15 AM

Some similarities to this one, so thought I would post it...

Tough Guys (1986)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 05:38 AM

Better Late Than Never

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

Find title of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a video around the mid 80's, it was about a pretty girlfriend, and mistrusting boyfriend. The boyfriend hired a private I to follow the girlfriend, she was very faithful to him till this one time she was on a trip, had a flat and a tall nice looking hitchhiker fixed her tire, and she...

Trying to find a title to an old movie. [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is very old, I think it was in black and white or just very subdued colors. The story was about an Irish or Scottish military unit who's base commander had been with them for years. The soldiers danced in kilts to the music of bagpipes for their daily physical training, and drank and...

View more questions Search