Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i have a question Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 10:58 PM
    Finding the name of a movie
    Im lookind for the name of ahorror or suspense movie that was being promoted about a year ago. All I know is that there is a well known actress in it that is in her late twenties early thirties. In her interview she was saying that they found a real dead body in the lake or pond during filming of this movie. If any can help me I would be very happy!! :D
    jhardegr Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2006, 09:14 AM
    CSI:Miami perhaps?

See:http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=330281

--John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding name of movie Please [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to...

I need help finding a title to a movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was real young on VHS. I have no idea what the name of it is or the characters. I only know a small part of it but I think it's the main plot. I only remember a guy and a girl were at this fair or carnival and she won or he won for her a teddy bear that to their...

I need help finding this movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child that had live action with actors about a farm and a flood, as well as animation with chickens and some other animals this was a children's movie either in the early 90's or late 80s.

I need help finding this movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK hear we go this movie is science fiction and should have been made in either the 70's or 80's(not sure). It's about a group of young kids who some how make their own space ship using random junk parts. They end up getting the ship to fly to outerspace, where the meat these cool aliens( large...

Help Finding a Movie Title please [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw back in the 80's on TV. I'm sure it was an older movie even then. Alls I remember is it was a story with a young man and his father who I think was a ghost they were riding motorcycles and the young man didn't know that it was his father...

View more questions Search