Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kk73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 11:40 AM
    My husband works overseas he did receive a W-2
    My husband works overseas he did receive a W-2, but he is exempt from 91400.00 of his income what line do I put the 91400.00 on, and what line do I put the difference of what was on his W-2 minus the 91400.00. I know that I still need to fill out the 2555 form as well. I am using Turbo Tax.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 6, 2010, 02:24 AM

Add $91,400 on line 7 of Form 1040. Then on line 21 enter ($91,400) or -$91,400 and write Form 2555. Your U.S. Tax Return: U.S. Citizen or Resident with Foreign Income

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my taxes refund be garnish if I receive cash aid asistance I haven't receive no le [ 1 Answers ]

If I receive cash aid asistance in California does my baby daddy have to pay it back with taxes refund even dough they haven't notify me about any outsatnding balance??

Ex-wife's military husband is being deployed overseas.is there anything I can do? [ 1 Answers ]

A few months ago, my ex-wife re-married a member of the military. Recently I learned he was ordered to be stationed in Germany for at least the next six months. This obviously causes a situation regarding the custody of my son. When we divocred I allowed her to have full custody with my...

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

If I receive a settlement is my husband entitle to a percentage? [ 3 Answers ]

I received a wrongful death settlement for the death of my mother. And I wanted to know if my husband entitle to a percentage if we were to divorce.

Read and receive my gift telepathic works [ 4 Answers ]

Concentrate on your senses and everything else will come to you. Good luck:)

View more questions Search