Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darren32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Help with identification please
    Please can you help identify my painting.

Thanks
    darren32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2010, 06:50 AM

Photo157 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Photo158 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Photo156 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Identification [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid I watched a horror movie that I hope to find again. The only real scene that sticks out is when the main character discovers that behind a mirror is empty space. He drops a rope down into this space, I assume he is looking for someone, and is attacked by a winged skeleton. I hope...

Need plant identification [ 2 Answers ]

I need to identify this plant. It appeared in my garden in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. It's leaves are furry, green like a Kelly green; the stem has small thorns that are a bit soft. The leaf is elongated with five wider bulges looking a bit like the Clubs in a deck of cards but with five bulges....

Movie identification [ 3 Answers ]

So, my friend wants to find this movie she saw back in the early 90's when she was home sick for a day. It would really make her day if we knew what it was, and I would get to be a hero, so if you've heard of it, please help! :) This is probably a little vague, but this is what I've been able to...

PC Identification [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to hide or change identity of my hardware from Internet? Thanks

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

View more questions Search