Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Dec 2, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Silver filling replacements
    I am in process of having all my silver (mercury) fillings removed and replaced. Has anyone had this done and seen an improvement in their health? I have a thyroid condition and hoping this heal the thyroid so I no longer will need to take thyroid medicine. Your thoughts/input would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 20, 2006, 11:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyandjan
    I am in process of having all my silver (mercury) fillings removed and replaced. Has anyone had this done and seen an improvement in their health? I have a thyroid condition and hoping this heal the thyroid so I no longer will need to take thyroid medicine. Your thoughts/input would be appreciated. Thank you.
    My research yielded nothing specific about recovery. Perhaps there are too many unknowns since the term "thyroid condition" is a bit vague. A physician familiar with the intricacies of your condition can best give you a recovery related answer. Here are some articles I found in relation to mercury poisoning.

http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyKN...om/amalgam.htm

http://www.earthtym.net/ref-merc-thy-01.htm
    Wyeast Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Be sure your dentist follows the proper protocol for silver/mercury removal. Actually, if they aren't familiar with the protocol, find another dentist. Should put in a rubber dam, give you oxygen (through your nose), and a big vacuum right at your mouth to suck up the mercury fumes. You may want to do a bit of reading, if you haven't already: Some good books: "Its all in your head" by Hal Huggins, "Mercury-Free Dentistry" by Sam Ziff, and "Solving the Puzzle of Mystery Syndromes, are your Amalgam Fillings The Missing Piece?"
    The last book mentioned is basically personal stories of hundreds of people who have been helped by mercury removal. There is a list of phone numbers of real people who wrote the stories in the book. It is published by hottprinting.com

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with info on window replacements [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have been doing research into this and it seems that I just get more confused as I go. We have a 21 year old stucco home that has single pained crappy windows right now and we are hoping to start with one room at a time as I am going to paint them, make curtains and hubby is going to do...

Silver medallion/pendant (RG Initials) [ 1 Answers ]

I received a medallion from my mother about 10 years ago and she does not remember how she got it. If anybody can help me identify the maker or provide any information about it, I would really appreciate it. I am not sure if it is American Indian or spanish. It is about 1.5" x 1.5" and has a...

$5 silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a $5 silver cert... 1934 intact very few tears, but very worn and folded... but considering it 71 years old... its in pretty good shape.. let me know what it might be worth please :) thanks

Silver certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much a dollar bill, with a blue stamp,( I believe it's called a silver certificate), is worth. It's pretty worn but not torn or anything.

View more questions Search