Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithkilgen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Why would my blower fan (squirrell cage) run slow on the heating and cooling cycle?
    Why would my blower fan (squirrel cage) run slow on the heating and cooling cycle?
    I can spin it by hand and it will slowly start but not get up up full speed.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2010, 12:07 PM
    Replace capicator,, with new one eact same numbers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Blower Stops During Heating Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! You all are my last hope. I have a 13 year old Nordyne furnace. Last week the fan stopped blowing during the heating cycle. It would wait about 15 seconds and then come back on and a slight hot smell would be blown from the registers. I called a repairman and he put on a new fan limit...

Rheem: Blower motor not shutting off after heating/cooling cycle. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a roof top Heating/AC unit that works fine except part of the time the blower motor keeps going after the AC or furnace shut off at the right temp:mad:. Blower Motor Relay? That's my choice but not sure. This model of Rheem is about 15-18 years old and can't find any info on it to replace...

Trane XR13 not heating or Cooling but Blower Blows [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane XR13 Heat Pump. It has been installed for 1 year and 2 months. Yesterday I came home and noticed the Air was not cool. I tried turning it off and on then tried the heat and noticed it as well did not heat up. The outside unit is running and the inside blower is running but the...

Convert blower fan to run slow [ 2 Answers ]

What I would like to do is convert my furnace fan to be able to run at a slow speed all the time to continually move the air through out the house janitrol furnace:confused:

View more questions Search